Saturday, May 24, 2008

Relax, lie back & get comfortable

Kudos to you if you know what the title refers to.

Even more kudos to me b/c I FINALLY uploaded some songs to that website.

The good news is they are new songs.

The bad news is they are late night songs and there's def leppard on there.
Which in my world is fantastic news.

lightness & weight

Sorry, my "girl" is showing on a few of these but oh well. Actually its showing on ALL of these. And they are in no real order b/c im tired and who cares. But feel the love anyway.

Sergio Mendes & 66: Witchita Lineman
CSN: just a song before i go
Ace: how long
Def Leppard: bringin' on the heartbreak
Van Halen: little dreamer
The Byrds: draft morning
Love: alone again or
The Kinks: days
Manfred Mann: up the junction
Nick Drake: at the chime of a city clock
Dusty Springfield: make it with you
Mandre: Solar Flight

Sorry for the nick drake song. It will be ok. I promise.