Thursday, May 29, 2008

ALL teenagers are complete pains in the asses

Even in the animal kingdom they are all ESPECIALLY ANNOYING.


bad mantis, originally uploaded by lauralogic77.



Take this one.

He fights with his/her brothers/sisters. He goes to the worst part of the tank and stays there for hours swatting at everyone that even comes near him (except me, he loves me). He bites the heads off his food and then doesnt eat the rest of them. He likes to come out, and when he gets a chance to, he REFUSES to return to his tank, making sure i have to spend a good fifteen minutes with my hand in his house trying to shove him on a tree. Only to have him climb up my hand again, sit down and proceed to scratch himself in my palm of my hand. Or go on the afghan and get yarn all over him. Or just plain refuse to move when he decides he feels like sitting outside for a while and watching me fret about getting him back in his tank alive.

He's quickly becoming my favorite!