Monday, March 10, 2008

You call that a bagel? You call this zzzzzzz

To continue the parade of awful NY food here in texas, i ate what was CALLED a bagel this morning.
Let me tell you, whatever it was, and it was something, was NOT a bagel.
Round? Yup. Hole in center? Yup. Toilet mint? No. Bagel? No.

Awfully disjointed entries huh? Well its late and im tired and in a hotel bar in my pajamas. Well technically a tshirt that says "home taping is killing it" and a nice pair of sweats and sneakers, so the outfit says chillin', but the hair and face say "just woke the hell up". Especially the face. Everyone in the bar is laughing and having a good old time. I am sitting in front of a fireplace on my mac alone on a really ugly couch. Which is pretty good actually. Im going to sit here and read less than zero. There's my night! Before you think im "working it" here, at this bar, my husband is snoring really loud, hence my being here rather than upstairs in my cold, noisy room.

Whats next for me? Media Temple party with...Prince Klassen again tomorrow. I wonder if the breakdancers will show up again. As in "you're breaking my heart with your dancing". I wonder if he will play Bumblebee Unlimited again, and whether i will, once again, be the only person dancing to it. Or if it will be thuds and thumps and break my heart dancing. Who knows!

And for those who have been privately expressing your jealousy re: this vacation, consider the following: no evening has the possibility of being ended with good pizza.