Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh of course, while Im somewhere else

The TWO BANDS I HAVE BEEN DYING TO SEE MY WHOLE F&*(@&#( LIFE ARE PLAYING IN NEW YORK. Well technically one in New Jersey. But its kind of New York.





First band: Iron Maiden. I love that band and all its nerdness, sorcery, myths and BD with his fencing, but my real heart belongs to Eddie. Oh, my young days at spencer gifts in the mall just staring at those posters of him. He was so scary, yet, so intriguing. Now that i put it in such terms, i think he may have been a prototype for men i used to date. W/o the dripping burned skin, of course. But I digress: the evolution of Eddie (2008 eddie) is probably going to be amazing. He may be the one man who gets better as he ages. Sigh. Im seriously pissed... but it gets worse!



Best video EVER? Probably. Oh totally. You know it is.

This just about does it for me. VAN HALEN.

WITH DAVID LEE ROTH. Missing this show is especially disturbing to me because DLR is going to be playing. I love that hot mess of a man. Van Halen remains, to this day, one of my all time favorites and DLR is the only singer of Van Halen. I bet he's as big of a showboat as he ever was. I fell even more in love with him after reading The DIrt and learning about that "mirror thing". Oh and the only one who ISNT playing is like the least important one! Just bring that Jack Daniels bass onstage! Thats all we cared about anyway!

Best record EVER.