Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things I like

Ive noticed ive done a lot of dissin' and complaining on this thing. So, in an attempt to appear more well rounded, i will include things i DO like.

I LOVE Kool Keith. I really do. Supergalactic lover....Sigh. Love this man. Love it love it love it. People think he's an idiot. He's not. Google some of his refs. To compare someone who is ego trippin to Donald Hillman? Genius. He's a mad genius. The BEST kind of genius.


I like Blue Cheese. I like them because the vid is cheesy and i liked the whole daisy rap era sorta.


I like this boy. I have the serious hots for this dude. BAD. Sigh...Black Moon is great too. Or was great.


I like the fantastic mess that is the Happy Mondays. I wrote for luck.... and they sent me Shaun and Bez. My heroes. My beautiful losers.


I like this song too. Best break. Great video. So so band.