Thursday, March 27, 2008

Did i die?

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

Who knew that a simple query for "Pac Man Fever" would produce this? Behold! STARCADE! A show (game) about videogames! EEEEEEEH!!!!! The hair! The outfits! The VIDEO GAMES!!!! Look at that set!

Starcade: DRAGONS LAIR!!!! EEEEEH!!!


I was, one of those people who never got past the first few screens. I could have paid for a semester of college with the money i pumped into this game. It was like a comic book come to life. And for those who think what he did was "no big deal" i DARE you to try and get past the first screen on this game.

Part II of the episode where the gaming gets hot.


Part III: featuring Space Ace..a less exciting game.


Burgertime!


shhhh. I HATE this band. Truly. Geddy Lee's fugly face and fugly fugliness makes me want to wretch. Tom Sawyer is a terrible song. Every male who liked Rush was automatically gross in my high school head, and i admit to still carrying on said prejudice TO THIS DAY.

But, my dirty little secret is, ugggggh, i love this song. I really love the video. Minus the shots of fugface. And it always makes me think of classic arcade games b/c of the end. And the keyboards are good. Esp at the end. And the lyrics are good too. And despite being Canada and written by old men, it encapsulates teenage ennui quite well. And uh. Thats about it.

I just dug my own grave huh? Just kick the dirt on my head as you leave.