Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why Does No One Care?

Does anyone realize how close we came to losing an iconic rock GOD this morning?

David Lee Roth almost died from a peanut allergy this morning.

Yes, we almost lost david lee roth. Yes. David Lee Roth. DAVID LEE ROTH.

Let it sink in a little. I know its upsetting. I was upset. In fact, Im still quite shaken. Here I am watching news about Iranian rockets, and gmail tells me DLR almost died this morning. Why is attention not being paid? Why does no one care? Did I give dave a kennahura by including him in my "celebrate you although you arent dead yet" post?

Well, its all relatively ok b/c the Canadians saved him. GO CANADA! Not since I was able to drink in your country at 19 have I been so proud of our neighbor to the north. You did us a solid. You did ME a solid.

This song stinks but the video is funny.

My doctor said I have to take a LAXATIVE!

And heres some Van Halen for you.


God I love this band. Stay alive Diamond Dave. PLEASE. At least until i see you in concert with VH.

Then do as you will.

Bonus! My favorite canadians- 5 neat guys!