Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When you got that glow.....

And here I am, going through my life, COMPLETELY unaware that this movie exists. NO MORE KIDS! Now I know, and it feels GREAT! My life is completely um, complete! Or replete. Completely replete. Yes!



I have no voice left; ive been laughing so hard. I need to get this movie IMMEDIATELY.

Is that....Vanity? It IS her. 2 in one week! First I see Shelia E hawking a bible on tv, and now this? This reminds me, I need to get her book. She had sex with Nikki Sixx you know- and was a pretty bad crackhead. Looking at the timeline chances are she was hittin the pipe while she was making this movie. Which pretty much explains it.

I wonder, what is more terrible-r- this or pile driver? OOoohh. Tough one. Im saying this, simply b/c Ive IMDB'd this mess and too many talented people were involved in it. Whereas, Pile Driver is the sort of lyrical work I would expect from a bunch of people who get dropped on their head for a living. Shame on you, Berry Gordy!