Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Take the challenge: WWF 1985



Unfortunately, I realized last night that I can name most of these morons. Can you? Yes, i cut off Randy Savage, but you can see Elizabeth, so its not really important that i include him.

DIG Mr Wonderful on DRUMS!

Bonus b/c i love you: Piledriver by COCO B WARE!

From the second wrestling record. No I dont have it.

It actually sounds like he is saying "love is like a slow death", but i realized its "love is like a slow dance". And i said, oooh boy, here comes some GOOD writing. Then, just as I felt my expectations could fall no lower (read: after the first chorus) came the most inspired line of this um, uhhhh, musical composition:

Sometimes love....it feels just great.

See? This is why I always say be careful what you wish for. This is exactly what I get for being irritated at the overuse of metaphors when it comes to love in song. I get piledriver by Koko B Ware. A song so completely devoid of human experience that it may as well have been written by my toaster. Isnt there some sort of happy medium? Or am I really just expecting too much?


Aw... my wedding song (!)

Those POOR sound engineers. This makes Piledriver listenable.

Who am I kidding, both of these songs are going to be on my ipod as soon as i find them.

Especially piledriver. That goes in my "romantic" playlist. And coincidentally, my toasters also.