Thursday, June 12, 2008

What A Busy Day!


My Salad Days Music

Actually its not a busy day, hence the posts. Its a boring day filled with cleaning, organizing, fixing, tending to bullshit and all sorts of other really really really tedious things that even people as exciting and fantastic as myself just have to do when you are going to be away from your house for a week.

So i decided to repost some music on that useless muxtape website. Again. Lets see how long it works for.
Im too busy to bother to write what i posted (as its changed about ten times already depending on what i feel like listening to, converting to mp3s etc) BUT!

I will warn you about Girls with Attitude. Somewhere, someone is thanking me for posting this HORRIBLE SONG. B/c its old and the website that had it (and other atrocities by this kid band from Canada) is long gone. But i found it on an old cd. Its probably the WORST thing I ever heard in my life. And its appropriately grouped with other songs about female murderers on my muxtape.