Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Sound of One Hand Burning

I've spent a lifetime doing monumentally stupid shit, but my ability to self-injure stands unrivaled as far as self imposed idiocy is concerned. Breaking my toe on a trampoline, various bruises and scrapes from walking into objects, slamming fingers in doors, broken mirror in my knee for six months, etc etc. The majority of time I have NO excuse aside from "im a moron" (and that includes being drunk). Yesterday was no exception. Another cooking injury. So much for multi-tasking.

So in honor of my injured left hand, who so valiantly grabbed that hot pan after it came out of the oven and whose tactile sensations kept me awake and in pain on an otherwise muggy disgusting and BORING Saturday evening:

YEOWWW!


Another song about burning up


Painful. Usually only for 3 senses (sight/sound/taste). Now 4.

Treacle:
1: a medicinal compound formerly in wide use as a remedy against poison
2chiefly British a: molasses b: a blend of molasses, invert sugar, and corn syrup used as syrup —called also golden syrup
3: something (as a tone of voice) heavily sweet and cloying
4. This video.

And... the best.

HAHAHAHA!
Oh how perfect is the first two seconds of this video. And how awful is the rest of it!

Ohhhh, i could go on for HOURS about this video, record, band etc. I love how Gene points to his penis when he says "burn with me, heaven's on fire".
Um, Gene- sit down for a second b/c we need to have a chat.
Flames? Burning? Not really associated with heaven. In fact, not really associated with anything pleasant and/or positive. And while I appreciate your smarmy offer, I don't believe misery loves company, and therefore politely decline to allow you to pass your burn onto me. But thanks for asking n' all.
Actually, now that i think of it, I'd rather re-do last night again than do ANYTHING with any of these fugs.

Bonus: Who has my copy of this piece of crap? I miss this shitty movie.