Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick Boys vs Love Child

I was going to write something clever here, but its cold, im cranky and tired.
So i will use this rare opportunity to say that, despite my husbands well (but ill) informed opinion, Sick Boys is NOT the greatest skate video ever.

Here's sick boys (or part of it). Its coming out on dvd and the sad thing is, i know when it comes out im not only going to end up buying it, but i will be forced to watch it. Its animal chin all over again.




What is MY favorite skate video? Well im glad you asked me. What, you didnt ask?
Too bad. Its love child. One of my favorite memories is watching this video in my friend Sam's basement when i was about 16 years old. 4 of us idiots gathered around a tv that was blocked by his sister's playpen. It is the marriage of my two loves in one great old video that isnt dated even though its pretty damn old. Like me.

DWS


JT...


Second fave? Whiskey I. Cant find it online, so here's boozy in part II.


Next purchase when its on DVD if it isnt already... Natas may suck, but the Gonz doesnt.