Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hall of Fame: The best movies ever made

The Construction Worker from the Village People: I love you to death. From the greatest movie of ALL TIME: Cant Stop the Music.



Whoever has the rights to this wonderful, WONDERFULLY terrible movie keeps taking it off you tube. So watch while its hot.

This is really the Citizen Kane of crap people.

Here's the second best movie. Its called "the Apple" and its almost as good as Cant Stop the Music. Actually, its completely TERRIBLE.

Here's a taste...

How anti- american. And pro speed? What? And ok its from the 80s, but its canada and they are always behind anyway.

I realized that I might not have made it completely clear how terrible this movie is. Here's the trailer. This should get my point across.


And last...but by no means least...
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band: Bee Gees and Frampton

and a bunch of people that were totally high when they did this. This is a terrible terrible movie.

But, here's a good scene from it

Look! its my dream basement! Video games galore! No pinball tho. And my pachinko machine isnt there, so its not really my dream basement. But more important, why are all the things i like always represented in shiteous film as being indicative of "badness"? UNFAIR.

They are all terrible in their own terrible way, but i love them and own all three. And chances are if you know me, you've seen them too. And you should. See them, not necessarily know me.