Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Soundtrack to my root canal

Let my pain be a lesson to you reader: put off tooth pain as long as you can, and you will spend 2.5 hours in an endodontist's office, with sweet air, 14 (yes, 14 i counted) shots of novocaine and a 2 hour shot of 'two for tuesday' on some classic rock station.

This song will, forever more, remind me of sweet air. They had the hose on full blast when this came on. Almost made the intense pain tolerable, but not really. I did get into it tho. Headphones and sweet air and this song made total sense to me.

Now it just really hurts when i smile.

Bonus! I love this movie. I wanted to find the scene in the theater. You know which one. No, not the one in the shower. Ugh, that shower scene was the worst. Used to have to watch it with my parents. Uncomfortable.

I love these two dudes anyway. David Naughton and Griffin Dunn? Oh both of them are just fine. FINE FINE FINE. Id take either, but im sorta leaning towards david naughton b/c hes a pepper! Ah. David Naughton. David Naughton from Makin it. And from the drunk off the wagon seinfeld episode. Daaaaavid Naughton.

He's MAKIN IT! He's HOT! Not anymore of course. Now the only thing hes Makin is me nauseus and sad.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. The dialog is awesome too. Talking to corpses is boring? WIN!

Tottenham Road Train Station: Scary even w/o werewolves.

Ugh i mean, its like England

And...The scene. NSFW obviously.

Dayum, how HOT is David Naughton in this movie? He has such puuuurty brown eyes. And i like his whole "puffy vest and collared shirt" look. His hair is kinda curly fug, but you see his ass in the transformation scene, so its ok. Its my desktop now thanks to the wonder of "grab".

Lol, insert "brown eye/ass" joke here. Grab ass joke would work too.