Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Songs From Sam's Basement



AKA songs from the best period of skateboarding ever. In fact, Ill wager that skate videos were the only good thing about the mid 90s. Each song makes me feel old, which is kinda fun, b/c they are all old songs. Plan B and World Industries are responsible for many a missing record from mom's cabinet.

Lol some kids steal their parents liquor. This nerd stole their records.



Its gross out and im homebound so this is by no means finished. I need to find a copy of master of puppets. Lol something i thought ID NEVER EVER SAY and am slightly embarrassed for having said it.

A big, um, something to you if you can remember which video LGB was in. I cant for the life of me. I know it was in the beginning of it. It may have been a snowboarding video. And if it is, chances are its Whiskey. Cos that really is the only SB video i got into.