Sunday, September 14, 2008

Songs about rain.

Dorothy Morrisson, Rain.
Do yourselves a favor, just listen and dont watch the vid. Just listen to it. B/c its a great song.

I LOVE this song. I LOST this song. Its on the dead ipod. I cry tears like....the RAIN! I cant find it anywhere.

Eddie Kendricks: Date with the rain.

Sigh... I looove this song too. Every time it rains i think of this song. EVERY TIME it rains. I like songs about weather and seasons. Especially rain. I guess its from my extended stays in England.

The Rain: the faaabulous dramatics

Have you noticed yet that EVERY song begins with....rain? Is that really necessary? Probably not. But ill give these cats a pass b/c the songs are so good.

Im sorry, but i keep thinking of Spring Love. You know that song. One of the bad by products of knowing a lot about music is that I know about stupid songs like, well, Spring Love. I think there may be a lot of water metaphors in that song, hence the mental connection.

Heres Stormy by the Classics IV.

This is another band whose songs all kinda sound the same but are good so i ignore it. Really terrible name tho.

BONUS!
you LUCKY LUCKY PEOPLE. Enjoy this weirdo. Hear that? Im patting myself on the back. (insert joke about her not being able to pat her own here).
Sorry for the Non Sequitur in the rain post...but this was too good not to post.

This has GOT to be one of the weirdest songs I ever did hear. I just love it. Im smiling from ear to ear. The car! They had to get a NEW CAR! She had to have 20 people carry the casket! The AGONY! Now THIS is gospel i can get into.