Monday, September 1, 2008

Laborious Labor Day Weekend!

Good news reader! My husband seems to have some sort of infectious sinus flu! On Labor Day no less.

So Nurse Nancy is on duty. All day. And presumably all night. Again. And what is a homebound caretaker to do all day?

Why clean and make music and improve herself of course.

So here is round 1. Music to clean a kitchen by! All songs are in my cleaning arsenal.

To get me in the mood while my coffee brews.

A good song for arranging the spice rack and coffee center in the kitchen. Yes I have a "coffee center". I told you i like coffee.
Also usually gets me throwing out things in the fridge and cleaning countertop, microwave etc.

uh oh. dish time. Pause to reflect on how i hate not having a dishwasher.


Oh no. The floor. Bane of my existence. Grout. Awful. Hands and knees time!




Relax. Drink coffee. Water plants. Countertops.


Reflect on a job adequately done. Remember you taped mad men last night. Realize you have other rooms in the place that should be cleaned up too.

Say "screw it" for now and watch Don Draper instead.