Thursday, August 7, 2008

Music Time Again

LOI: Body Contact


In true nerd fashion, I stopped the video and here are some of the better tracks from that record:
E. Motello: Jet Boy Jet Girl: Awesome.
Red Pnt Orchestra: Blue Light
Corruption Show Me Yours

The rest was totally unlistenable.

Chantal Curtis: Get Another Love


System: Youre In My System

Stuuupid vid. Terrible. Good song tho. Why cant i remember what movie this was in. I know it was in something.

Actually, its bothering me. What the HELL was it in? It was in the background in some scene. I have a BAD feeling that its Glitter. I hope it isnt Glitter, b/c i was hoping to never bring up that movie and how i like it. Glitter had all sorts of good music in it and is one of the best (read: worst) movies EVER. The dialog is the greatest. Da Brat is the greatest. Da acting is ATROCIOUS. Showgirls had better acting. Trivia: Its release date was.... 9.11.01- how much WORSE can you get. Really.

Oh and PS. How awful is it that the one correction/addition I can make to wikipedia is that they forgot to include Lime's "Babe We're Gonna Love Tonight" in the tracks section of Glitter's entry?

Groan.

Digital Emotion: Get Up Action

I came across this a few days ago, and i liked it, then i didnt like it, and now i think im onto liking again. I mean, I thought about it and went to find it. And then refound it again on an entirely different musical tangent. Its a SIGN! Of what? No clue!