Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Turn off the lights...

Thought i was posting Teddy Pendergrass? I guess I sort of gave that impression by the title. Sorry.

Too bad. Its the four tops. Over time I sort of meshed the Tops and the Temps into one band... however, after minutes of careful analysis, I can say with certainty that the Four Tops were the better band.

Just Seven Numbers


I totally could stop here. This really is the best thing they ever did. Its perfect.

Aint No Woman


Standing in the shadows of love...bernadette...ask the lonely...What did the Temps do that even compares to any of these songs?

Nothing. Thats right. NOTHING.

Sigh...ok, now ill post my hot man teddy.

Back in 1980 when he was so hot i can barely control myself even now as i watch it.


From 1993...back when he was still lookin hot b/c today he isnt really looking so hot anymore.


See? Its the stashe, right? Or that fetching pineapple shirt. Both are all sorts of terrible. He needs to quit fighting his hot.


Hey, did you know that Hall and Oates covered this? I think they did ok. But its not the original and its nowhere as good.

Their version doesnt make me feel like i need to take a pregnancy test. Which is good right? Because that would mean there's a possibility that its Oates'. And im not feeling that.