Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Australian amends

I forgot a few posts ago, when i was making fun of Australia, that the Bee Gees are from there. Well they were raised there, not born there. So i owe Australia a half an apology, which means i owe them nothing.

But I digress. I am a big Bee Gees fan. The whole shebang: 1st through the disco tunes. I even liked Andy Gibb. I EVEN liked Andy and Barbara Striesand's record. You know the one... with "woman in love" on it.

However, I think this is my favorite Bee Gee song that they let someone else sing. It needs no introduction. Its only the best opening song in any movie.


Heres my second favorite. Her name was Samantha Sang. And sang she did. Too bad her last name wasnt Sing: perhaps she'd still be singing.


Pssst! Second best opening scene? THIS SUCKER. Close, but Phil Daniels aged bad.