Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Failing Memory

Im so glad i spent a good hour trying to find this record bc i couldnt remember the name of it. Its not even up on Wiki which is odd. Id think some Mr Fingers nerds (ahem, tap tap) should be all on that.

Beyond the Clouds.


I think its no gigantic secret that I am a HUGE fan of LH, Fingers Inc. These records pretty much made me fall in love with dance music. Except for Washing Machine. I dont like that one. The IT is kinda bad too; but not as bad as Chip E. Yeah those records kinda suck; aside from those sonic peccadilloes they are pretty much a WIN.

Fingers Inc Never No More Lonely

There is a special place in my cold black heart for this song. Its not a great place in it (kinda towards the back and crowded) but a place nonetheless.

Note: there is also a place in my heart for the old Vinylmania, but its got a WAY better spot.