Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Now THIS is a video

Electric Feel by MGMT as performed by the Rock Fire Explosion


OOOH! OOH! How goddamn jealous am I that someone has the means and ability to do something like this! Its like my childhood come to life! As an 80s kid who loved arcades, this crap makes me WILD with happiness. Just the fact that this exists in some place somewhere is enough to make me happy for a couple of hours.

Not sure who is my favorite member of the band: I like unibrow puppet, but he shines more in the Usher video. Im thinking the bird with the random branch growing out of her head takes this one.

The Puppet raps: Usher in the Club.


Shout out to Razzmataz: the arcade in Paramus I think that entertained me so when i was a kid. Crappy singing robots, tons of games and pizza that rivals Austin Texas' "pizza". Notable for introducing me to Dragons Lair, which i still cant play.