Friday, October 10, 2008

Songs about Witches, Bores and Slots

You know its going to be "one of those days" when you've been up an hour and this song infests your brain.


Hmm. I guess Supersonic is a better song. But this song concentrates more on their "whoreishness" and therefore is slightly more entertaining lyrics wise.

Bonus! They like cars too! Cars that backfire!

See, i dont dig this song. Its kinda stupid. 


No song re: a bad car will EVER BE BETTER THAN Public Enemy's ode to the 98 Olds. Phaps the ugliest car in history. PU!  Its really one fugly-ass car.  I was told it is the old cop car.  I dunno if that is true.  But here is what IS true: as was the case with the cheap/crappy technology that made classic hip hop (literally and figuratively), the shiteous 98 Olds is a classic lemonade thing.*  And by that i mean lemons to, not "still is/bruce willis".


How many many times have my better half and I screamed this song (and raised our fists!) out our windows from our...um, not a 98 Olds! Its on auto-trigger now, kinda like "walking in the rain" when it rains. Public Enemy rarely made me laugh (with them as opposed to at their hypocrisy) and this song makes me realize that if Chuck woulda chill'd I may have liked PE more.
Cos I really wasnt that big a fan.

And sophisticated whatever from this record sucks. Again, 1 song will forever be known in my brain as the ultimate "bitch dis" song. Obv this is NSFW.



WEEEEEE! Bitch eat shit and die! WAHHAAHAAHHAA. Others have come close, but as far as laffs per minute, this song KILLS. It makes up for "are we there yet". Wait, no it doesn't.

Note for Stephanie: I almost put AMG's bitch betta have my money up. 100% USDA GRADE A BEEF! CALL ME!
Note for everyone else: Stephanie rocked my world with this song when we were in college. I dont think I ever laughed so hard from a cd booklet. Listen to it with headphones on.

BONUS BONUS!
SInce i got on the topics of dis'n'song, I shouldn't forget this gem:
The ode to hubris! And a SMART song.

See, he was smart waaay before he married that GODDESS Coco. This song is pretty brilliant. Each part attacks a certain "sub genre" of Moron Arrogantis. And coming from NY, Im WELL ACQUAINTED with this animal (that, mind you, eats its own poop, but more on this later, if ever). Not that it only comes from new york: in FACT, the most fascinating specimen of moron arrogantis was sighted in Austin Texas. Serious. He was of a sub genre not really addressed in this song, but, I wont hold Ice Ts omission against him. Im fine with the "hardass/dumbass", "flash cashers" and "hot shit for ten minutes, then just plain cold shit forevermore" he deals with. But the broader issue seems to be the old adage about empty barrels making the most noise. Moron Arrogantis is the walking breathing equivalent of this maxim. And this is its anthem. So WISE! WISE WISE WISE!
Wise enough to allow me to ignore his frequent abuses of the female bathing suit in his videos.