Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hot Air: Bad Commercial



im laughing so hard i am crying. After 50 seconds of listening to the sound of hissing compressed air, they tell you it will be ready in ten minutes? Couldnt you have said that around, um, 10 seconds in? Was the wait really necessary? Never mind that they didnt even really show you how to hook it up to the compressed air canister. Arguably the most important part of the whole "balloon blowing process". Who cant turn a valve? If you're saying "I cant" then, well, you need to get on that immediately.

Also, why even bother with the techno-ish background music? Isnt the hissing enough?

On a positive note: My hat goes off to you if you able to sit and listen to hissing, screeching air for ten whole minutes. I couldn't do it. I'd last longer than if i had to listen to Midnight Train to GA, or Daddys Home, but i'd be begging for deafness at the two minute mark.

Ps. I timed myself. 7 seconds. With a hangover it was 2.