Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why should my facebook friends have all the fun?

Heres a bunch of english sad shit from the 90s i used to like and still kinda do but not really as much (except for lush who i still really like a whole bunch).



Yes, there ARE two Gene songs on there. Remember that band? People really hated them; called em a 2nd rate smiths. NOT MOI. I loved em. Enough to suffer through a date with a moron to see them at the Slimelight. Before you bitch, I was the one with the free tickets; AND I learned a valuable lesson. Dont drink and promise things. Anywasteofaticket, the band was great. One of the best shows I ever saw. Say what you want about the Slimelight (and i can say a lot); it was a decent place to see a show. Plus the cave in the back room where they played the goth music was kinda fun after a few. Who am i kidding, even BEFORE a few.