Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What The World Needs Now

You know what? I dunno what the world needs now. I know what I need: I gigantic glass of something to erase this atrocity from my brain.

The Damned: Alone Again Or


Its a good thing i have a strong stomach (and perhaps am some kind of cultural masochist) b/c this really REALLY hurts. Im only writing this now to make sure i keep my hands occupied, lest i take a knife and gauge my ears and eyes out. My eyes might present a problem tho (they are rolling all over the place). A truck? Those dancers? My question is, where are the vultures when you need them? This isnt just awful, its serious offal.

And WHY does this crap make me think of THIS?

Ok you tube doesnt have it, but it was the old Personal Jesus video by Depeche Mode. THAT was a good "western themed" video.